Hi! I am so happy you're here! I am Lilly McCleary, the gal behind the camera. I am a wife to an incredible handsome man, and a momma to a beautiful, full-of-energy little girl. They fuel my passion. I love God with every little inch of me, I am obsessed with the TV show Friends & overly in love with iced coffee! You will likely always see me with a smile on my face or running after my little one as she tries to get into something bad!
After getting married and having our baby girl, I spent so much time trying to figure out what my "calling was." I remember sitting and asking myself "where in the world is my life heading?" After a while of miserably failing at this conquest, I just stopped trying. A couple months later, I asked my husband for a camera (we didn't get to photograph our newborn, so this was my way of making up for it) and I was instantly hooked! I no longer needed to wonder what I was meant to do. I love photography... but I mostly love the interaction I get with my clients! Everyone's story is so unique, and I love when my clients light up telling me the reasoning of getting their special moment photographed. My clients mean so much to me. So being able to capture those moments, and make them into art just warms my soul!
Fun Facts about me:
- I have a large family. - I am 1 of 7 kids! & they are loud!!! I wouldn't have it any other way.
- When I was little, my mother told me that I would save my toys for my future kids. - Now I need to find those toys.
- I have a fear of balloons!!! -"Globophobia" to be exact. I will face my fears if you want them at our session. (;
- I laugh, a lot. Everything is just so dang funny to me. I remember getting into trouble in school... so much.
- I used to be a Vet Tech, before my photography journey. Did it for about 5 years. I love those wet noses.
- I am obsessed with sour stuff. I will eat lemons all day if I could.